MS PowerPoint is regarded as a useful, even inevitable and compulsory tool for presenting various types of information, ideas and other contents to groups of users or individuals. The program enables its users to design multimedia presentations of products, companies, ideas, lectures etc.
Having successfully completed the training course and passing the exam, the candidates will be able to use MS PowerPoint for:
• making presentations, saving them in various formats and displaying them to the audience;
• selecting various slide sequences and appearances;
• entering, altering and shaping texts in presentations;
• selecting, devising and formatting graphs within presentations;
• inserting and modifying images and graphics included in the presentation;
• applying animation and other effects to make the presentation more interesting and visually appealing.
Instruction and length of courses
MS PowerPoint courses are organised within ten sessions over a period of three weeks (two double lessons per week), and a computer cabinet is available to learners during the tutorial sessions. Instruction is conducted in groups, in cutting-edge computer cabinets. The required literature is provided.
All learners who pass the final exams will be issued with an Open University's certificate of MS PowerPoint skills.
Registration, enrolment and payment
Enrolment is possible throughout the year. Instalment plans are offered for all educational programmes.
Registration and additional information:
Info desk: 8.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. weekdays
Trg Cara Jovana Nenada 15, Subotica
Tel:++381 24 55 46 00