MS Access is a program for rapid development of corporate and commercial databases. Its use facilitates and simplifies performing certain office-based tasks and maintaining records and ledgers. It comprises an efficient database enabling users to access certain data simply and easily. This program is a part of the Microsoft Office software package and an excellent advanced skill for candidates who have successfully mastered the use of MS Excel.
Having successfully completed the training course and passing the exam, the candidates will be able to use MS Access for:
• understanding what databases are, how they are organised and how they function;
• compiling simple databases and viewing their contents in various ways;
• creating tables, defining and modifying cells and their properties;
• sorting and filtering tables or forms;
• creating, modifying or performing enquiries to retrieve required data from databases;
• understanding what forms are and making forms for entering, changing or deleting entries and data in entries;
• compiling various types of reports based on data stored in databases.
Instruction and length of courses
MS Access courses are organised over a period of seven weeks (two double lessons per week), and a computer cabinet is available to learners during the tutorial sessions. Instruction is conducted in groups, in cutting-edge computer cabinets. The required literature is provided.
All learners who pass the final exams will be issued with an Open University's certificate of MS Access skills.
Registration, enrolment and payment
Enrolment is possible throughout the year. Instalment plans are offered for all educational programmes.
Registration and additional information:
Info desk: 8.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. weekdays
Trg Cara Jovana Nenada 15, Subotica
Tel:++381 24 55 46 00